The student union is supporting the student guilds in their work with mentorship programs. The goal is to offer the student union members a chance to get a mentor who is working and can share experiences.
Why should you be a mentor?
- The mentorship opens up the possibility to share your own experiences and knowledge in order to help a student to develop.
- You get a chance to reflect over your own goals and ambitions through discussions about personal and professional development.
- You get the chance to build networks with students from Chalmers and with other mentors at mentorship events.
- You get an insight into what happens at Chalmers and what the educations look like today.
- The mentorship contributes to build your compassionate side and your coaching abilities.