Financial Aid for Studies


Swedish students have the option to receive grants and loans from the public authority CSN.

A student from a country within the EU can sometimes qualify for financial aid from CSN if he or she in any way have a strong connection to Sweden, for example has been working in Sweden for at least two years or is married to a Swede since two years. These kind of exceptions can be found here (information in Swedish).